Beverly Hills Criminal LawyerOver 20 Years Fighting Injustice
Beverly Hills Criminal Defense Lawyer
20+ Years of Legal Experience in Your Corner
Criminal charges can be extremely serious and can have a lasting impact on your life. If you are convicted, it could lead to imprisonment, hefty fines, and it can be difficult to find employment. Even if you are not convicted, charges can impact your personal and professional life for years to come. In order to protect your freedom and your rights, you need a skilled criminal defense lawyer you can trust.
At West Coast Defense, we provide the highest level of legal defense to each and every one of our clients. We have handled several high-profile cases, and we know what legal methods work best in Beverly Hills courts. Our attorney is a top-rated advocate for the accused and has been used as a legal commentator on the news for his legal expertise on many occasions. We have helped clients facing a number of serious charges, including assault, DUI offenses, drug offenses and domestic violence charges. If you have been arrested for committing a crime in the Beverly Hills area, we want to help.
Why Choose West Coast Defense?
- The perspective of a former Los Angeles Prosecutor
- Experience with multiple high profile cases
- We offer free consultations
- Over 25 years of legal experience
Protecting Your Rights in Beverly Hills
Our firm can provide you with the aggressive legal defense we need. As a former LA County Prosecutor, our firm has extensive experience working in court systems throughout Los Angeles, including those in Beverly Hills. We have experience working on high profile cases, including those for celebrities, professional athletes, and government officials. Our attorney has also been mentioned in the media for his outstanding legal skills and defense experience.
We know what you are up against, and we know what you stand to lose. Our firm is dedicated to providing our clients with the comprehensive legal help they need to see their case succeed. We seek to have all charges reduced or dismissed before trial, but if your case does go to trial, we know the criminal defense methods to employ in order to better protect your rights. We can investigate the details of your case in order to find any potential weaknesses in the evidence laid against you, or to identify incorrect procedures performed by the arresting officers. If the arresting officer failed to read your Miranda Rights or robbed you of your legal privileges in some other way, it could have a significant impact on your case.
Contact us at (800) 922-6989 today for a free consultation and case review.
- Case DISMISSED Charged with Battery
- Misdemeanors were dismissed. Carrying a Concealed Knife
- Case Dismissed Assault and battery
- ALL ALLEGATIONS WERE DROPPED Arrested for Violation of Probation
- All felony charges DISMISSED Arrested for Felony Arson
- CASE DISMISSED Arrested for Domestic Violence
- Case was dropped Arrested for Domestic Violence
- DRUG CHARGES DISMISSED Arrested for a Felony possession
- Case Dismissed Accused of sexual assault
- CASE DISMISSED Accused of Child Molestation