Gun ChargesOver 20 Years Fighting Injustice
Long Beach Gun Offense Lawyers
Our constitution allows us to bear arms.
This means that everyone has a right to possess a gun if they so choose. There are, however, regulations on these constitutional rights that were written into California law. If you are facing gun possession charges, we at West Coast Defense may be able to minimize the charges against you and lessen or eradicate the attendant penalties.
Gun & Weapon Charges in California
Our law firm houses highly sought after criminal defense attorneys with a stellar background. Anthony is a former Deputy District Attorney and has helped many clients charged with criminal offenses have their charges dropped. If you are currently facing gun charges, speak with a Long Beach criminal attorney today.
You may be charged with illegal gun possession on the following grounds:
- The firearm was without valid documentation such as a permit
- The firearm was illegally possessed due to being a convicted felon
- The firearm had a fake or destroyed serial number
- The firearm was possessed by a minor
Firearms charges usually carry heavy penalties. They are rarely charged as merely a misdemeanor offense. This is why it is crucial to have someone on your side who knows exactly what to look for in a gun charges defense trial. It could mean the difference between a minimized penalty and the highest level of conviction.
Often, a mandatory sentencing will apply such as in the case of a gun being used to commit another crime. An attorney may be able to review the grounds on which your gun was confiscated. If it is found that police illegally searched your house, person, or car, the gun may no longer be legitimate evidence. If you would like to know more about how a criminal defense attorney can greatly benefit you, speak with an attorney immediately. If we are retained, we can begin constructing a solid defense strategy. We have a proven record of success with gun charges as well as other criminal offenses.
Contact us at (800) 922-6989 to schedule a no-cost consultation and case review with one of our attorneys. We can advise you of the potential consequences.
- Case DISMISSED Charged with Battery
- Misdemeanors were dismissed. Carrying a Concealed Knife
- Case Dismissed Assault and battery
- ALL ALLEGATIONS WERE DROPPED Arrested for Violation of Probation
- All felony charges DISMISSED Arrested for Felony Arson
- CASE DISMISSED Arrested for Domestic Violence
- Case was dropped Arrested for Domestic Violence
- DRUG CHARGES DISMISSED Arrested for a Felony possession
- Case Dismissed Accused of sexual assault
- CASE DISMISSED Accused of Child Molestation