Torrance Criminal LawyerOver 20 Years Fighting Injustice
Torrance Criminal Defense Attorney
Skilled Legal Defense You Can Trust
If you were charged with a criminal offense, it is important that you take immediate action to defend your rights. Conviction of a criminal offense in California can lead to serious repercussions, including hefty fines, imprisonment, probation, and community service. Rather than risk your future, trust our experienced criminal defense attorney to defend your case.
Why Choose Us?
At West Coast Defense, we are dedicated to providing our clients with outstanding, comprehensive legal service. We fight aggressively to defend the rights of our clients, and we have the track record to prove it.
What makes our firm stand out?
- Over 25 years of legal experience
- The perspective of a former Los Angeles Prosecutor
- Experience with multiple high profile cases
- We offer free consultations
Aggressive Representation in Torrance, California
Our firm has a thorough understanding of the Torrance court system, which makes us better equipped to handle your case if it goes to trial. In every case we handle, we aspire to see our clients’ charges reduced or dismissed, but if it goes to trial, we will work tirelessly to see your rights protected. We can use our ample experience to successfully represent your interests in court, using criminal defense methods to have your sentence reduce as much as possible.
Legal Experience You Can Count On
When you are facing serious criminal accusations, it is important that you turn to an attorney you can trust. We know the legal system, and we know which questions to ask in order to defend your rights and support your case. If you were arrested, we want to determine whether or not the arresting officers violated your rights.
We firmly believe that all accused individuals are innocent until proven guilty, and it is our job to gather the necessary evidence to defend you against whatever charges were laid against you. In the past year, our attorney has defended clients charged with vehicular manslaughter, DUI offenses, child molestation and distribution of a controlled substance.
Our attorney is committed to providing our clients with the highest level of defense. We have worked on numerous high profile cases for celebrities, professional athletes, and government officials over the years, and we know what is at stake for you. We understand the power of a strong legal defense, and we want to use our experience and skill to help you.
Contact us at (800) 922-6989 today for a free consultation and case review.
- Case DISMISSED Charged with Battery
- Misdemeanors were dismissed. Carrying a Concealed Knife
- Case Dismissed Assault and battery
- ALL ALLEGATIONS WERE DROPPED Arrested for Violation of Probation
- All felony charges DISMISSED Arrested for Felony Arson
- CASE DISMISSED Arrested for Domestic Violence
- Case was dropped Arrested for Domestic Violence
- DRUG CHARGES DISMISSED Arrested for a Felony possession
- Case Dismissed Accused of sexual assault
- CASE DISMISSED Accused of Child Molestation