Suspended LicensesOver 20 Years Fighting Injustice
Long Beach Suspended License Attorney
Defense for Driving with a Suspended License in California
License suspensions can occur without the knowledge of the licensee. There are a variety of reasons one's license can be suspended and some of them have little to do with driving. Licenses have been suspended for various medical reasons, vandalism, or failure to pay a parking ticket can cause your license to be suspended.
Reasons Why Your License May Be Suspended
Driving without a license can result in arrest and jail time. You may be facing hefty fines, probation, and up to six months in jail. Our firm will aggressively defend drivers who were unknowingly without a license. If you are able to prove to the court that your driving privileges had been revoked without your knowledge, the charges may be dropped. If you are interested in finding out how an attorney can benefit you at this time, speak with a criminal defense lawyer today. Although driving with a suspended license may not sound like a serious offense, law enforcement and the court system heavily penalize those who are found to be driving without a license.
The following are reasons why your license may be suspended:
- Medical Issues
- Drug Possession
- Failure to Pay a Fine
- Failure to Pay Child Support
- "Points" on Your License Reached a Maximum
Schedule a Free Consultation: (800) 922-6989
Although the DMV is supposed to notify you when your license is suspended, some people never receive the mail. Driving on a suspended license is a criminal offense. If you do not seek the aid of an attorney, you could be facing a permanent criminal record, jail time, fines, and more. Your car may be impounded and sold. A skilled Long Beach suspended license attorney will be able to build you a strong defense case and possibly lessen or eradicate the penalties you will be facing.
To get skilled legal help, call our Long Beach suspended license attorney today at (800) 922-6989.
- DRUG CHARGES DISMISSED Arrested for a Felony possession
- CASE DISMISSED Arrested for Domestic Violence
- Case was dropped Arrested for Domestic Violence
- CASE DISMISSED Accused of Child Molestation
- DISMISSED Charged with Petty Theft
- DISMISSED Charged with Reckless Driving
- Case Dismissed Hit and Run
- Charges Dismissed Gun at Airport
- Case Dismissed Hit and run
- ALL FELONY CHARGES WERE DISMISSED Charged with Carrying a Concealed Weapon