Newport Beach Criminal LawyerOver 20 Years Fighting Injustice
Newport Beach Criminal Defense Lawyers
Schedule Your Free Consult at (800) 922-6989!
If you've been arrested, you need to retain legal counsel immediately to fight the charges. With offices in Newport Beach, West Coast Defense have 20+ years of experience providing the high quality legal representation you need.
Results-Driven Defense Law Firm
From the moment you retain our attorneys to represent you, we aggressively begin to craft your legal defense through a combination of creative legal strategies, experience and hard work. We have represented numerous clients facing charges at the Harbor Justice Center in Newport Beach and have a documented record of success. Favorable results for our clients include cases involving burglary, fraud, DUI and motor vehicle code violations. In all of these instances, the charges were either dismissed or reduced from felonies to misdemeanors. While each case and circumstance is different, our goal is to provide our clients with the most favorable results possible.
We Are Experienced Trial Lawyers
While in many cases we are able to get charges significantly reduced or dismissed, in the event that your case goes to trial, you can't have better representation in the courtroom. Principal Attorney Anthony Falangetti is an experienced trial lawyer who has worked on both sides of the courtroom as a former Los Angeles County prosecutor as well as a defense lawyer. He has been selected for inclusion in the list of Southern California Super Lawyers® for 2014 and has built solid relationships in the Newport Beach courts.
Things to consider when hiring a criminal defense lawyer:
- Do they have established relationships in the Newport Beach court system?
- Do they have a proven record of success?
- Do they have experience in the courtroom?
The law firm of West Coast Defense can unequivocally answer yes to all of these questions. Having the right legal representation can mean the difference between a lengthy prison sentence and criminal record or having your name cleared or a serious reduction in charges. You will not find better legal representation anywhere.
- Case DISMISSED Charged with Battery
- Misdemeanors were dismissed. Carrying a Concealed Knife
- Case Dismissed Assault and battery
- ALL ALLEGATIONS WERE DROPPED Arrested for Violation of Probation
- All felony charges DISMISSED Arrested for Felony Arson
- CASE DISMISSED Arrested for Domestic Violence
- Case was dropped Arrested for Domestic Violence
- DRUG CHARGES DISMISSED Arrested for a Felony possession
- Case Dismissed Accused of sexual assault
- CASE DISMISSED Accused of Child Molestation