Hiring an Attorney with a Criminal-Justice-Only FocusOver 20 Years Fighting Injustice
Why Hire an Attorney Who Practices Criminal Justice Only?
Specialization Is Key to a Great Defense
If you find a lawyer who is the jack-of-all-trades, then by rule they are the master of none.
On the other hand, Attorney Anthony Falangetti has spent 25 years in the criminal justice system. With our experience in criminal law, you have the best opportunity to get the best possible result on your criminal law case. Far too often, lawyers without the proper experience in the criminal justice system try to accomplish things for their client that aren't provided in the law. Or they don't know how to get you the best possible result if they aren't familiar with the intricacies of the criminal justice system.
We don't go out and represent people on their wills and trust cases or probate matters. We certainly don't walk into a family law court and handle someone’s divorce for them. Why? Because that is not our area of expertise. Instead, our forte is defending people who are charged with criminal matters. We will never hold ourselves out as someone’s best option, if we weren't proficient in that area of the law.
Proven Experience with a Proven Track Record
So when you're looking for a lawyer to represent you in your criminal case, don't settle for someone who doesn't focus everyday on defending people. Instead, choose a firm like West Coast Defense. A firm with 20+ years of experience in defending people and operating in the criminal system. A firm that has handled 128+ felony trials. Experience matters.
Our firm is the firm you can put your trust in.
- Case DISMISSED Charged with Battery
- Misdemeanors were dismissed. Carrying a Concealed Knife
- Case Dismissed Assault and battery
- ALL ALLEGATIONS WERE DROPPED Arrested for Violation of Probation
- All felony charges DISMISSED Arrested for Felony Arson
- CASE DISMISSED Arrested for Domestic Violence
- Case was dropped Arrested for Domestic Violence
- DRUG CHARGES DISMISSED Arrested for a Felony possession
- Case Dismissed Accused of sexual assault
- CASE DISMISSED Accused of Child Molestation