Fish & Game ViolationsOver 20 Years Fighting Injustice
Long Beach Fish & Game Violation Lawyers
Our Former Prosecutor Has 20+ Years of Legal Experience
As an avid fisher or hunter, you may not be thinking about the intricate regulations involved with hunting game or fishing until it is too late. If you have been arrested for a fish and game violation, you need an attorney who is well-versed in these charges, can help you to avoid unwanted penalties, and ensure your rights are protected.
If you were charged with a fish & game violation, let us help.
Schedule your free consultation.
California Fish and Game Fines
Fish and game violations are serious offenses that should not be taken lightly. Some common fish and game violations include poaching, trespassing, hunting without a license and more. If not properly handled, they can result in jail time, loss of license, and fines.
Attorney Falangetti was raised in San Pedro, where his grandfather worked as a commercial fisherman and his father as a longshoreman. He understands the concerns of hardworking blue collar people. We know that a conviction could serious consequences for your ability to earn a living and support your family, such as by jeopardizing your Transportation Worker Identification Card.
Our firm may be able to assist you if you are being charged with the following:
- Commercial Fishing Violations
- Hunting Without a License
- Hunting on Private Property
- Hunting or Fishing Over the Allowed Limit
- Fishing Without a License
Take the First Step in Your Defense. Call (800) 922-6989.
Hiring an attorney early on in the process is recommended. It may benefit your case to have a lawyer review the charges brought against you with the facts and evidence provided. Sometimes, errors are made in gathering evidence for prosecution. A skilled defense attorney can expose this. If you are facing fish and game violations charges and want to know how an attorney can protect your rights, speak with a Long Beach attorney today.
If this is your first time violating fish and game laws, an attorney may be able to get the court to lessen the penalty. In addition to having to pay hefty fines, you may also lose your hunting license. We will fight for your rights to participate in what may be your favorite pastime.
We believe that someone should not be harshly punished for a crime they did not know they were committing. No matter what fish and game violation you are being charged with, an attorney can greatly improve the chances of receiving a more favorable outcome.
- Case DISMISSED Charged with Battery
- Misdemeanors were dismissed. Carrying a Concealed Knife
- Case Dismissed Assault and battery
- ALL ALLEGATIONS WERE DROPPED Arrested for Violation of Probation
- All felony charges DISMISSED Arrested for Felony Arson
- CASE DISMISSED Arrested for Domestic Violence
- Case was dropped Arrested for Domestic Violence
- DRUG CHARGES DISMISSED Arrested for a Felony possession
- Case Dismissed Accused of sexual assault
- CASE DISMISSED Accused of Child Molestation