Costa Mesa Criminal LawyerOver 20 Years Fighting Injustice
Criminal Defense Lawyer Serving Costa Mesa
With 20+ years of experience, West Coast Defense represents clients who have been incriminated with criminal offenses in Costa Mesa. We are able to leverage our experiences and knowledge as former Los Angeles County prosecutors to navigate through the Costa Mesa Superior Courthouse system with familiarity and confidence.
Strong Relationships in the Court System Benefit You
It’s proven: the strong relationships we have curated throughout the years with the Costa Mesa court system have become our competitive advantage. Especially when successfully representing our client’s interest. In many cases, these relationships have allowed us to sometimes bypass going to trial in the forms of dismissal of charges or reduced sentences. Nevertheless, in the event that your case does end up going to trial, West Coast Defense guarantees that you will receive the absolute best representation Costa Mesa has to offer.
If you have been charged with a criminal act, contact West Coast Defense for the best legal representation.
Protect Your Rights. Always.
Always remember that you are innocent until proven guilty. Translation: In addition to proving beyond a reasonable doubt the charges against you, law enforcement and the prosecution must follow specific rules regarding the collection of evidence, interrogations, and making sure that you are informed of your rights. This basic concept of the legal system is more often than not forgotten. Not following the proper protocol for any of these procedures can have a significant impact on the outcome of your case.
When you choose us to represent you against criminal charges, we will begin by collecting all of the facts such as:
- Were your rights violated by law enforcement?
- Was the collection of evidence properly done?
- Are there alternatives to incarceration such as probation or rehab?
- Are the charges against you justified?
We will answer any questions that you have and explain the available options. Everyone is entitled to legal representation when charged with a criminal offense but not all representation is equal. When your freedom and rights are on the line, you need the best representation available. You need West Coast Defense.
Contact us at (800) 922-6989 today for a free consultation and case review.
- DRUG CHARGES DISMISSED Arrested for a Felony possession
- CASE DISMISSED Arrested for Domestic Violence
- Case was dropped Arrested for Domestic Violence
- CASE DISMISSED Accused of Child Molestation
- DISMISSED Charged with Petty Theft
- DISMISSED Charged with Reckless Driving
- Case Dismissed Hit and Run
- Charges Dismissed Gun at Airport
- Case Dismissed Hit and run
- ALL FELONY CHARGES WERE DISMISSED Charged with Carrying a Concealed Weapon