EcstasyOver 20 Years Fighting Injustice
Long Beach Ecstasy Lawyer
Depending on the type of drug and the quantities, drug possession charges can vary. The drug known as ecstasy, or MDMA or DMA, is a Schedule 1 Drug, and the penalties can bring jail time and fines. If you have been charged with a ecstasy or any other illegal drug, it's time to contact the criminal defense attorney of West Coast Defense in Long Beach. Our more than 25 years of legal experience gives you the best chance of a successful defense.
Defense Against Crimes Involving Ecstasy (MDMA)
A Schedule 1 drug is so classified because it possesses a high likelihood for abuse and has no known medicinal value. It is a favorite as a club drug, used recreationally by people participating in parties and bar scenes. Possession of ecstasy is a wobbler, meaning it can be either a misdemeanor or felony depending on the specific facts and your criminal history. Penalties for possession can be up to 1 year in jail with fines. Penalties for possession with intent to sell or transport can range from 16 months to 9 years in prison.
Any of these penalties can be enhanced if you have a prior history of drug convictions.
Call Us If You Have Been Charged with Ecstasy Possession
We are knowledgeable and aggressive when it comes to defending our clients for drug offense charges. Being charged does not automatically mean you are guilty. We are dedicated to protecting your rights and pledge to do everything possible to see you get the best possible outcome. Contact us at (800) 922-6989 so we can get into action to create the best defense strategy for your unique case. We are here to help protect your future.
- DRUG CHARGES DISMISSED Arrested for a Felony possession
- CASE DISMISSED Arrested for Domestic Violence
- Case was dropped Arrested for Domestic Violence
- CASE DISMISSED Accused of Child Molestation
- DISMISSED Charged with Petty Theft
- DISMISSED Charged with Reckless Driving
- Case Dismissed Hit and Run
- Charges Dismissed Gun at Airport
- Case Dismissed Hit and run
- ALL FELONY CHARGES WERE DISMISSED Charged with Carrying a Concealed Weapon